Thank you for contacting CRST Van Expedited, Inc. for career information. We are extremely proud of our company’s reputation which exceeds 50-years and believe that our success can be attributed to the professional drivers we employ and the excellent staff and management team which cares about our drivers.
CRST Expedited is the nation’s largest team carrier and has been recognized as one of the top dry van trucking companies in America. We are committed to hiring qualified individuals who are dedicated to driving safely and meeting the needs of our customers.
CRST Expedited, Inc. has opportunities for everyone, including:
• Individuals who need training in order to obtain a Class A CDL
• Recent graduates of accredited trucking schools
• Experienced drivers, trainers (lead drivers)
• Owner-operators, lease-purchase independent contractors
• Experienced drivers who would like to train their spouse or friend
Additional benefits of being a part of the CRST Expedited team:
• Our drivers put more miles on a tractor per year with than with any other major carrier
• We have the longest average length of haul (1400 to 1500 miles per load)
• CRST Expedited drivers receive more support than any other carrier
• Guaranteed home time policy and a competitive pay and benefits package
Advantages to driving in a team environment:
• Both drivers are able to earn a higher income than if they were driving solo
• Able to run more miles, giving you more confidence as you gain more experience
• Safer because you have another set of eyes and ears in the truck
• Co-driver to assist you with trip planning, navigating and sharing the workload
Ask any experienced driver and you’ll learn that your first job is the most important: Start it right!